Big thanks to Simon Cooper – Head of Recruitment for Blackburn Rovers F.C. for his fantastic contribution.
Questions answered in this first video (1 of 4):
- What was your background and pathway into coaching?
- So you have built different skill-sets from different jobs before entering professional coaching…
- What were your qualifications along the way?
- Which coaches have inspired your journey?
- So a lot of great coaches have not been pro’s themselves…
Please enter your email details below to be emailed the second, third and forth videos over the coming days. If you want to see all of them now and get access to many more free materials and discounts – just sign straight up to SportingNetwork here – 100% FREE!
Questions answered in the following videos:
- Do qualifications set you up to be a great coach?
- What are your thoughts on motivation?
- What are the books / resources that have made an impact on you?
- If your daughter was at Uni now and wanted to be a coach, what advice would you give her?
- What skill-sets do you need to be a successful coach?
- If starting again what advice would you give yourself – the younger you?
- What would be your top tip for all coaches?
- Bonus – can you train your brain differently?