Why use GBG?
1 You will get a free eligibility review when you contact GBG through the email GBG@SportingNetwork.co.uk
2 You’re getting a top quality service from leaders in the field. With over 15 years’ experience, GBG have the necessary expertise to support your organisation.
3 Put you mind at rest, sleep easy, and reduce the risk to your business.
There are many resources available to you once registered with SportingNetwork. Courtesy of GBG, join – free Lifetime Memebership – just a £1 Admin fee (saving you £48) with this Coupon Code:
Click here to log in / or to register for free with this coupon code.
For more resources from GBG such as guides on The Right Level of Check – flowchart please login to SportingNetwork and search for them.
When choosing an organisation to help manage your criminal record checks, select a provider that will support you every step of the way.
Keeping up with the latest legislative changes, including the Home Office’s definition of ‘regulated activity’, can be difficult. But determining what roles require criminal record checks, and to what level, is fundamental – particularly to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
Get it wrong and your organisation is open to claims of over-checking, and non-compliance with Data Protection legislation.
As a registered body, GBG support organisations to manage criminal record checks. With over 15 years’ experience, we have the necessary expertise to support organisations so why not take advantage of such know-how with a free eligibility review? Email GBG@sportingnetwork.co.uk.
Please email GBG@SportingNetwork.co.uk to arrange a discussion on your particular requirements and get a free, no obligation quote – it’s likely to be cheaper than you think – and a lot cheaper than employing a recruitment compliance manager!
Working with GBG, you will benefit from:
- Expert advice – ensuring the right level of check is requested, keeping your organisation compliant;
- Speed – results will be sent to DBS and results updated in real time helping to get your employees in post sooner;
- Control – results will be immediately returned back to the organisation via GBG’s online system giving you control of the end-to-end checking process;
- Convenience – our online system is accessible 24/7 and is tablet and smart phone friendly meaning applicants can complete their applications any time, any place;
- Support – applicants and users are supported via a telephone / email helpdesk;
- Post Office – integrated face-to-face ID check function managed via the Post Office throughout the UK;
- Flexibility – you can pay online by credit card removing the cost of criminal record checking from your business;
- Training – full user training is provided helping you maximise the benefits of going online as quickly as possible.
GBG process over 600,000 checks per year and have proven to be one of the market leaders in online criminal record checking.
For more information on how to reduce your operational risk GBG@SportingNetwork.co.uk. Have a discussion on your particular requirements and get a free, no obligation quote.
Access huge value and free advice here – This can save you A LOT of time and money!
Feedback on your Partner experience below to keep us informed – we only want the very best partners within SportingNetwork. Thank you.