Why use CCA?
1) CCA provide simple, secure digital automated solutions supporting business needs with best practice business advice, rigorous frameworks and procedures to reduce business risk and tax costs.
2) Free no obligation business consultation AND business need gap analysis.
3) Our exclusive partnership gives you 10% discount off your first years fees just email CCA@SportingNetwork.co.uk to get started.
4) All team members are professionally qualified and have a wealth of experience from large national corporate organisations.
A warm welcome from everyone at ClearCut Accounting
Not your ordinary firm of accountants and tax advisers specialising in accounting for Limited companies, Sole traders, and start-ups they are way bigger than that, they offer one to one advice and take the time to get to know you on a personal level to maximise take home income and they offer online accounting solutions, bureau, digital transformation, financial advice from an independent financial advisor and much more.
CCA’s service has been thoroughly scrutinised and meticulously thought through to provide everything you could possibly need from an accountant including advisory services.
Get your free consultation by simply emailing CCA@sportingnetwork.co.uk to arrange an open hassle free discussion on your business needs. In most cases they will be a lot more affordable than you think – and a miles more cost effective than your typical Management Accountant!
What services do CCA offer?
- Dealing with Complex area of taxation
- Tax compliance with HM Revenue and Customs
- Tax efficiency gains
- Tax auditing
- Tax incentivised investment scheme such as EIS, SEED EIS
- Capital allowances
- Property tax planning
Tax specialists and accountancy experts at Clearcut are always keen to deal with all the complex area of taxation and spots all the opportunities available to minimise the tax burden while meeting the highest standards of tax compliance with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Preparation of year end accounts.
- Company tax returns
- Management Accounts
- Assistance to the client staff
- Expert support and advice
- PAYE or Limited Company Contractors services
- Umbrella company solutions
- Dedicated and knowledgeable consultants
- Payroll Bureau service
- Xero, quick books, sage one certified
- Book keeping
CCA’s dedicated and pro-active Professional Book Keepers will manage all your customers and supplier accounts, receipts, bank statements, payroll and other papers work and make sure they are filed correctly and on time.
CCA handle absolutely everything for you for a fixed monthly fee, no surprise bills and so that every last bit of planning and admin is, not just done for you, but done well, on time and in the most tax efficient and compliant way.
We handle absolutely everything for you for a fixed monthly fee so that every last bit of planning and admin is, not just done for you, but done well, on time and in the most tax efficient and compliant way.
Reports for CEOs
- Track business performance, Business insights, visuals
- KPIs and Metrics
- Turn date into visual accounting intelligence
- Management accounting
- Budgets, cashflow, forecasting
Tax and Business planning
- Tax planning for retirement age
- Company formations
- Business plans
- Fee protection insurance with cover up to £100,000
- VAT returns, VAT issues, VAT Advice
CCA can help you decide whether you need to be VAT registered from the outset or not and we will continue to monitor your VAT matters and advise you on matters if it is beneficial to waive the exemption from VAT and opt for VAT to claim VAT back.
- Payroll Bureau
- Automatic cloud back up
- Employee and employer self service portal
- Online dashboard for Bureau clients
- Multiple Users
- Direct integration to the accounting softwares
For more information on how CCA can help your business become more efficient email CCA@SportingNetwork.co.uk.